Sunday, August 25, 2013

Thank You.Come Again.

Welcome.
Some individuals that have read my previous blog,may have in fact gained a new,more positive perspective in regards to identifying a potential,very real,threat, and taking the necessary measures to safegaurd your most sensitive information. 
In these past few months,I have  started my own personal research projects of various sorts, many of which deal with, or indirectly with, modern technologies.I fully understand that with all things considered,maintaing my privacy will require continuous oversight,as well as continuous learning,as technologies are rapidly changing.
In my past two blogs, much of what I wrote,was based on my findings in regards to "security and personal information".
Ive come to the conclusion that, when it comes down to it....
My privacy is extremely important to me. And with that being said, I will closely monitor my activities online,and learn more as I move ahead in this new frontier.
I urge everyone to be aware of the chain of events that inevitabely take place, positive and negative aspects alike, so that we can make more informed,decisions in our future dealings and uses in the digital world.
Many of us have created this "what are the chances?" cliche`esque ways of thinking. Guilty myself...BIG time!
Looking back on my experiences,  (negative and positive), I'm convinced that each and everyone of us must ask ourselves,"what exactly it is that we do on Smart devices?  And also,"what exactly it is, that you dont want anyone else to see,know,monitor,or use against us with the vulnerabilities present in modern electronic devices?
"Staying Connected"took on a new meaning in that, some features of your smartphone, as an example, can be shared with your television,computer,gaming console,cable provider,tablet,etc.etc...
If one sits and truly observes how posessing and making use of these gadgets,appliances,and electronics, It becomes quite apparent that it can be quite easy to forget about the negative aspects that can go on "un-noticed" in the backround.  It should make you question.. what?, if any?,security flaws are present in any of the high priced merchandise we currently posess?
Look around your home. Look at all the little gadgets that have accumulated.
How many of these items can receive signals from other devices?
Do you know what your devices potential can be, if used at full capacity?
Well, rest assured that someone will fully understand all this,and with an intention not of your own, use against you if "need-be".
For me. This is unacceptable.  I can go on and on about the "what I dont want" hitlist, but I know each and every one of you reading this gets the point. We each have our own set of concerns.Some may differ in their priorities,but one thing remains the same for "US ALL".. We have the Right to be Informed,and the Right to be Aware, of the "Clear and Present Danger" to our personal lives!
For every move we make,there is someone, or groups of someones, out to steal,monitor,use,and manipulate our information.
Its almost comical to see ourselves seeming oblivious or  uncaring about having someone know things about you.Very personal, very organized details that some of our closest people in our life may not even know. And If its like that for a reason, then, believe that it is your right to keep it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment